Metaloumin SA manufactures innovative support systems for photovoltaic collectors, for installation on flat or tiled roofs.
Marked with a) unlimited construction expansion capability (usually up to 40m), b) option to add supplemental equipment to main construction, c) specialized design in case of double-sided panels (not only taller construction, but also panel manufacturer-approved special clamps, and many other custom-made solutions based on project needs), Metaloumin support systems are fully tailored to customer requirements.
Metaloumin manufactures support systems for roofs in an optimal way, ensuring safety, stability and full coverage of the available surface. Various bracing/stabilization types are available particularly for tiled roofs and depending on project needs, systems anchored either with fixed or adjustable hooks, but also hanger bolts, are provided.
- Easy & fast installation, on account of inventive, adaptable design
- Minimum maintenance requirements
- Vertical manufacturing from raw aluminum to ready-to-install product
- Excellent value for money & minimum construction maintenance requirements
- Possibility of self-supporting versions that do not require piercing or other roof interventions
- Full coverage of available area
- Flexible system – ability to add further modules to main structure
Tiled & Flat Roof Mounting System Products
East – West Mounting System with Ballasts. 1 Panel in Height. No PV Rails
South mounting system with ballasts. 1 Panel in height. Portrait layout. No PV Rails.
South mounting system with ballasts. 2 Panels in height. Landscape layout
South mounting system with ballasts. 2 Panels in height. Portrait layout